Friday, 11 October 2013

Prague again....


Here I am with Ríchard Klíčník from Argo at the Park Lane International School opening last week.


Here I am doing my bit - a very short speech as guest of the school.  This photograph shows off my ears to great effect I feel.


Here I am with the school administrator, Maya Kopecká, who was my point of contact with the school and who took care of all the arrangements concerning my visit to Prague.


And here I am afterwards, signing books in the school.  I look very smug here - but then we did sell a lot of books.  I loved the fact that so many of the parents were buying books for children who were far too young, with the notion of holding on to them until they grew old enough to be exposed to my stories.  Little ticking time bombs of terror....

No comments:

Post a Comment