Thursday, 12 September 2013

Publication day



It is publication day for The Dead Men Stood Together!

I have a lot to live up to in that quote from Amanda Craig at the Times that graces what is a rather lovely cover, I think.  I would never describe myself as a master of anything, but I'm very happy to take the complement and look on it as a spur to greater things.

I shall be signing books at David's Bookshop in Letchworth next Thursday - 19 September - and talking about this book (and a few other things besides, no doubt).  If you are local, feel free to come along and say hello.

Next month I am launching the book with a get together at Heffer's Bookshop here in Cambridge on the evening of 9 October.  again I will be talking about the book and signing (hopefully!).  Heffers has been hugely supportive to me over the years and it's a real pleasure to be able to support these two great bookshops.

I have many things coming up over the next few weeks.  I'll be telling you more about them over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment