Friday, 16 November 2012

On the radio



Another iPhone shot of my sketchbook.  Three characters in search of a story. . .

I have just sent a story off to Ian Lamb to go on Bloomsbury's 247tales website.  The idea is that authors write a story in 247 words (or less) and readers are then invited to write their own story in that genre.  Mine is suitably chilly and is on the website in December.

And talking of short stories, I also have two stories featured in a BBC Radio 2 celebration of stories by the Brothers Grimm.  We were asked to submit modern versions set in an identifiable northern location.  I have an update of Hansel and Gretel set in Newcastle and one of a story called Death's Messengers set in Manchester.

I'll give you a broadcast date when I have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment