Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Japanese curse



Three copies of Japanese edition of Redwulf's Curse arrived today.  I was so pleased when a Japanese publisher - Poplar-Sha - decided to publish my Tom Marlowe books.  I am very fond of those books and it's nice that Tom is getting this second life in Japan.  The books are still in print here in the UK, published by Random House.

The story is set in Norfolk, on the coastal marshes near to where we used to live and takes place, like all of the Tom Marlowe books, at the beginning of the 18th Century.  It is a murder mystery with a supernatural twist to it.

I did chapter headings in the UK edition, but Poplar-Sha have used their own illustrator throughout the series and I think they've done a nice job.  I would tell you who they are, but sadly I don't read Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment