Friday, 28 September 2012

Where am I going?

I have a few events scheduled over the next couple of months.

I am at the Isle of Wight Literary Festival on Saturday 13 October.  I have never been to the Isle of Wight and am very much looking forward to it.   I am on at 1pm and will be talking about Mister Creecher and possibly reading one of my Christmas Tales of Terror as well as having a chat about what I do and why.

I am at the Lancaster LitFest on 17 October at 7.30.  I'm sharing the stage with Celia Rees and Cliff McNish.  We will be talking about Gothic Young Adult Fiction.  Details on their website.

I am at the Halifax Ghost Story Festival on 17 and 18 November as part of their celebration of the work of M R James.  I will be reading one of my stories - The Demon Bench End from Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror - on Saturday 17 and introducing Lawrence Gordon Clark's adaptation of M R James' The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral - one of Lawrence's famed Ghost Story For Christmas series for the BBC.




No comments:

Post a Comment