Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Stage fright



I went to London today and had a meeting in a club in Soho about the very exciting possibility of Tales of Terror from the Tunnel's Mouth becoming a stage play.  We are still in the very early stages at the moment and it may come to nothing, but it is at least possible.

I find talk of plays and movies exciting but also a bit frustrating, because there is very little I can do to affect the success of the venture.  I just have to wait patiently and await news.

And I'm not very patient. . .

I am being deliberately cagey about naming the director and adaptor because it doest feel fair on them at this stage but I will keep you informed of any developments in this story.  What I will say is that I am very lucky to have both of them and to have their enthusiasm for the project.

I'm fairly confident that it will go a bit further yet and sometimes I even allow myself to imagine that it will actually happen.  The next stage is getting a producer on board.




No comments:

Post a Comment