Tuesday, 6 March 2012

On tour with Frankenstein

I am on a blog tour at the moment to mark the publication of Mister Creecher in paperback.  Yesterday I was a guest at Bookzone4Boys talking about how Frankenstein has been a presence in my life ever since I first saw the James Whale/Boris Karloff movie way back in the 1970s.

Today I am at Bart's Bookshelf talking about the 'real' Frankenstein.

A big thank you to all the blogs that have allowed me to come and step in for the day and also to my publicist at Bloomsbury, Ian Lamb, for setting the whole thing up.  There is a button at the top left of my blog that will take you to a Bloomsbury site detailing the blog tour.

These blog posts have also been collected together and printed at the end of the paperback edition of Mister Creecher along with an author's note about the text and some discussion points for teachers.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Priestley -

    I've just finished MR. CREECHER. I loved it! It's tied with FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER by Susan Heyboer O'Keefe as my favorite Frankenstein sequel/continuation. Thank you for writing it. Thank you for using Shelley's version of the monster.

    Now I need to check out some of your other books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David. That's great. I haven't read Frankenstein's Monster. It sounds like I ought to. And I hope you enjoy my other books as much.

    ReplyDelete