Thursday, 3 November 2011

StarLit, starstruck

I was in London today.  I was doing an event as part of the StarLit Festival organised by the Shoreditch Trust.  A group of Year 4, 5 and 6 primary school children from Queensbridge School came to see me at the Waterside Restaurant.  They asked lots of very good questions and were a pleasure to be with.  We had a lot of fun and then we got to eat some nice food for lunch.  It was all very civilised.

I went from there to Soho where I was to have a meeting about. . .well, actually I'm not going to say what it was about because it is at such an early stage I might frighten it away if I breathe too hard.  If it becomes a bit more solid I will never stop talking about it!

At this point all I will say is that involves the possibility of getting one of my books onto the stage, which would be fantastic obviously.  And I also got to meet someone whose work I've enjoyed for a long time and was a little bit over-excited.  I just hope she will take the project on.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment