Thursday, 14 October 2010

Out and about


Before I get into talking about Tales of Terror from the Tunnel's Mouth, I want to tell you about events I'm attending in the near future.

This coming Sunday I will be appearing with the very talented Justin Richards at the Cheltenham Literary Festival. Justin and I will be chatting about writing scary stories in a public event called Don't Be Scared.

On 21 October at 6.00pm I will be appearing in an event at Eason's bookshop in O'Connell Street in Dublin along with Becca Fitzpatrick and L A Weatherly as part of their Dark Days & Long Nights theme.

On Saturday 30 October I will be at the Halifax Ghost Story Festival at Dean Clough between 1.30 and 2.30 and I'm looking forward to revisiting Lawrence Gordon Clark's BBC adaptations of M R James' ghost stories and meeting the director on Halloween night.

On 4 November I am delighted to be having the launch event for The Dead of Winter at Heffers in Cambridge.

If you can make any of these events then I would be delighted to see you there. Most, if not all, are ticketed events. I have put links through to the relevant places.

3 comments:

  1. I see that 'The Dead of Winter' has received a very good review in this month's SFX magazine. Well done, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to be at heffers (one of my favourite bookshops of all time) but can't get down from the norfolk coast in time after being at work all day which makes me a little grumpy : ( Loved the dead of winter awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a nice review Sue - and good to meet you at the dinner last weekend. Hope to blog about that today.

    And sorry you couldn't make it to Heffers and thanks for the kind words Kirsty.

    ReplyDelete