Friday, 30 October 2009

Japanese tunnel

I was very pleased to hear that there is to be a Japanese edition of Tales of Terror from the Tunnel's Mouth. It occurs to me now that I am not sure that there is to be a Japanese Tales of Terror from the Black Ship. I'll have to check.

I've done a couple of interviews this week. I had a chat to Lorne Jackson who is Books Editor on the Sunday Mercury and Birmingham Post. It was a pleasure to talk to him but I do find interviews tiring. It was no fault of Lorne's - it was a very relaxed affair - but the dread of saying something completely stupid is always with me, and someone taking notes just makes it seem all the more threatening.

And if this were not terrifying enough, I have also had a chat about an upcoming radio interview for Radio Scotland that I will be doing from the BBC studio here in Cambridge on the 16th of this month. I haven't done much radio, to be fair - but I can't say that I have excelled in the medium.

I have never been asked to do TV.

Not yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment