Friday, 16 October 2009

Buy my books, they are good


I have had lots of conversations recently about sales. This might have something to do with the fact that it is royalty time for writers, so - unless you are Stephanie Meyer (and let's face it, you probably aren't) - October can be a cruel month.

There is much talk of reduced advances and falling royalty payments. Look how grumpy that last post was. Poor Tracey. Once I start getting crabby there is no telling who I might lash out at next. So keep my spirits up. Buy my books and encourage your friends to do the same.

You know it make sense.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, I've just given you a mention on my blog; http://fionadunbar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    We recently read your Tales of Terror from the Tunnel's Mouth - loved it, reviewed it, recommended it to everyone we know!

    Good luck,

    Jo
    www.kidscompass.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. Thanks for that. Always nice to hear from satisfied customers! I really appreciate you taking the trouble to get in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris, I will definitely be buying the new book. I am so impressed with your work, art and words. I am an illustrator and musician, recently started nibbling at writing stories. Keep on truckin' ! If you have time drop us a line. Contact page on my main site, below.
    Cheers for now, Martin.

    www.martinspringett.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Martin. Good to hear from you and thanks for the kind words. I'm off to have a look at your website. . .

    ReplyDelete