Saturday, 14 February 2009

Gooseberries

Valentine's Day. As usual my wife and I enjoyed a traditional romantic dinner for three. When you have children, you grow your own gooseberries - if you see what I mean.

I forgot to mention that news of a couple of foreign editions came through this week. Rironsha have published Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror in Japan. It came out last November. They are sending a couple of copies to Bloomsbury so I hope I'll see one soon. I am very excited about that. The Japanese have a great understanding of horror and things creepy so I take the fact that they are publishing one of my books as a great compliment.

I am also delighted that Raben & Sjogren are publishing Uncle Monty in Sweden very shortly. I am hoping for success in both these countries. I have not been to either country and would very much like to. So, come on - buy those books!

Raben & Sjogren sent a PDF of the cover. I'm intrigued by the fact that they have shrunk Edgar. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment