Monday, 3 November 2008

Will Hill


My Doodled Books were picked up and taken away. Check the website and you will see them appearing soon. I did my weekly New Statesman strip - Payne's Grey. It is back to weekly now. When John Pilger asked if he could campaign for its return, I did not think the effect would be quite so immediate!
And Jaqueline Silva emailed from the Urca site library of the British School in Rio asking me for a book list I promised to give them. When I compile it I'll put it on the blog for you to see.

I got an invite to my friend Will Hill's private view of his prints this coming Thursday at the gallery at Clare Hall. They look great judging from the invite. He makes prints using found lettering from urban environments. This exhibition features prints made using Cambridge as source material. The Private View is on Thursday 6 November from 6 to 8. The exhibition is already on and open daily, 9 until 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment