Monday, 15 September 2008

Runny

Ross and Mardi came over on Saturday with their kids. It was great to see them and I still can't quite believe they are going back to Tasmania in a matter of days. They will be sorely missed by everyone who knows them here. I hope we will get to see them in Tasmania one day.

I went for my first - very short - run yesterday. I actually found it very difficult to work out how far I could reasonably expect to go without falling over or vomiting, so I erred on the side of caution and went for a jogette, pleased that I had not been forced to stop at any point.

I had the misfortune of bumping into our friend Amanda Ryder en route as she cycled back from town. Running and talking whilst trying not to look like tired and flabby old man is too hard. Must make mental note to either adopt a disguise or run at night.

And there was a great article by Robert Hughes in the Guardian over the weekend that talked about Damien Hirst's hyper-inflated value with far greater articulacy that I have managed. I'm looking forward to his Mona Lisa Curse programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment