Monday, 9 June 2008

Deliverance

I saw my friend Ross Adams at the school today. I haven't seen him for ages. He asked me if I was going on the canoeing, drinking and shooting trip? I hadn't any idea what he was talking about, but said I might be interested. It turns out that some of our snooker-playing colleagues are planning an adventure.

Canoeing, drinking and shooting? I think I've seen that movie. What was it called again? Deliverance, that was it.

I finally got round to signing the petition against age-banding on children's books. This is such a crazy idea and well done to those, like Philip Pullman, who have led the attack against it. If you want to see a more reasoned argument against it go to the website and have a look. If you are an interested party then sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment