Friday, 15 February 2008

Builders

I have been cursed by builders. The house opposite is having an extension built and all this week, builders have been yelling and laughing and jabbering on their mobile phones and throwing bricks and goodness knows what else into a trailer because the street is too narrow to get a skip lorry down. I even heard a wolf whistle the other day - I have not heard a wolf whistle in years. I decided it would be a good time to begin the slow process of tidying my office.


So I can now actually see the top of my desk - well some of it at least. Now there are only a couple of notebooks, a sketchbook, the phone, two of those Penguin book cover mugs - Vile Bodies and Frankenstein. And I can almost get to the window without standing on piles of paper. It is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment