Saturday, 16 February 2008

Brazil

I checked my junk mail today and found a message from the British School in Rio asking if I might be interested in being involved in their library week this March/April. The message had come in on the 13th but ended up in my junk mail because after a spate of spam from Brazil a year or so back, I blocked all messages with the br. international coding.

There has been talk of a trip to Brazil for a while. John Clarke - who I share a studio with - has a sister living there and she has expressed a desire to get me over there to her English language bookshop - the Jamer Bookshop in Rio. I was very excited for a while, but nothing came of it and so I had forgotten all about it. Perhaps it is back on the cards. I certainly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment